Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free

• administrators

This site is a member of the Dragonfish family. So be sure you do these offers one at a time.

Frozen Bingo are offering £5 free to new customers. You do not need to deposit to claim this. Open a new account using the link below and then attach a debit card to the account. Do not deposit at this point.

Open one of the bingo games and buy tickets, if you still have funds remaining then open up another bingo game and buy more tickets. Repeat the process until you have exactly £0 funds left.

The bonus needs to be wagered through four times (£20) before you can withdraw. However, there is a small loophole with this offer. If you spend all of your bonus balance before you get a win, then any winnings will go straight into your withdrawable balance.

Wait until all of your games have been played and then refresh your balance to see how much you have won.

Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £20 must be deposited. Minimum withdrawal is £30 so ensure you deposit enough to take your total balance above £30. Note that the terms state that players must make at least one Bingo or Instant Game wager to qualify for a withdrawal. However, we have had previous success withdrawing without wagering.

This is risk-free but you aren't guaranteed to make a profit.

https://href.li/?https://www.frozenbingo.com/skin/register.php

• Got my real Balance up to £10 on this!

• £0 for me on this one :(

• £1.55 real balance for me

• administrators

£10+ for me

• £2.99 for me! Lol

• Won £1.24 on the bingo, put it in the Starburst slot and ended up £20 in profit :-)

• Won 2.02 on the bingo then lost it all on slots, won around £10 highest then got a bit greedy hoping I would win more.

• £21.67 for me : )

• administrators

@emmaw2404 said:

£21.67 for me : )

Nice :)

• Hi guys, I signed up for this and Crocodile bingo offer at the same time and placed the bonus on what I can only think was the same game but on alternate sites. Didn't thin too much of it until it started to play and on each separate system the same winners won, Can this actually happen? It feels strange to me that two separate bingo sites, although sharing the back end can have the same winners.

• @liamarmitage So I've just done the same across Treasure & Rio Bingo and I won the jack pot on each and it stated the prize is shared and it states my username on both sites. Is this not misleading in that does it state anywhere the games are across multiple sites?

Just having a look through the T&C's now

• administrators

@liamarmitage said:

@liamarmitage So I've just done the same across Treasure & Rio Bingo and I won the jack pot on each and it stated the prize is shared and it states my username on both sites. Is this not misleading in that does it state anywhere the games are across multiple sites?

Just having a look through the T&C's now

Where did you get to on this?

• I've done three of the £5 offers and have won nothing, am i just unlucky or could I be doing something wrong? I spent the full £5 straight away rather than waiting for games to end.

• Do you think it wise to wait until the withdrawal has hit my account before moving onto the next site or just plow on with the next? Won £7.13 from my first attempt.

• @bickster73 I think it's fine to work through the offers but safest to spread out the withdrawals. Seems to take 3 or 4 days for the confirmation e-mail to arrive if you withdraw to a debit card, and then 3 or 4 days more for the money to actually appear in your bank account. Quicker than withdrawing by cheque though (which I had to do as withdrawal wasn't possible to a particular credit card)! Took over a week after the confirmation e-mails for the cheques to appear and they will now take another 3 or 4 days to clear!

• administrators

@bickster73 said:

Do you think it wise to wait until the withdrawal has hit my account before moving onto the next site or just plow on with the next? Won £7.13 from my first attempt.

Yes I would wait.

• 5.86 up.

• £9.64 for me.

• @JamesPA if you win nothing, or next to nothing from this, is it worth depositing for the 300% deposit bonus? i was thinking 5-10 pounds maybe 5 as theres not many games to spend it all on.

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.