Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free

• @bickster73 I think it's fine to work through the offers but safest to spread out the withdrawals. Seems to take 3 or 4 days for the confirmation e-mail to arrive if you withdraw to a debit card, and then 3 or 4 days more for the money to actually appear in your bank account. Quicker than withdrawing by cheque though (which I had to do as withdrawal wasn't possible to a particular credit card)! Took over a week after the confirmation e-mails for the cheques to appear and they will now take another 3 or 4 days to clear!

• administrators

@bickster73 said:

Do you think it wise to wait until the withdrawal has hit my account before moving onto the next site or just plow on with the next? Won £7.13 from my first attempt.

Yes I would wait.

• 5.86 up.

• £9.64 for me.

• @JamesPA if you win nothing, or next to nothing from this, is it worth depositing for the 300% deposit bonus? i was thinking 5-10 pounds maybe 5 as theres not many games to spend it all on.

• administrators

@alun-w said:

@JamesPA if you win nothing, or next to nothing from this, is it worth depositing for the 300% deposit bonus? i was thinking 5-10 pounds maybe 5 as theres not many games to spend it all on.

If 4x wagering then could be worth it, but a gamble.

• I deposited £5 for 300%. I won £6 (big woop!) but did not need to wager £5 for reference.

• Done a few of these and failed each time Im also the unluckiest guy in the world on slots done nearly all of them and won nothing but finally on Frozen Bingo i got a win £19.40.

• I cant make this work, (sorry a newbie) when I try to buy tickets it says I haven't sufficient funds. So what am I doing wrong?
    Many thanks for your help. David

• £11.40 on this, happy days

• £1.08 hmmm is it even worth transferring the money in and then back out lol

• £6.06 on this. Ended up being stupid and deposited £20, so had to deposit another £10 to withdraw. Fingers crossed it works!

• anyone know how long these withdrawals take? withdrew my cash on tuesday and it still says it can be reversed???

• administrators

@celt123 They can take a while, double check your emails though in case they're waiting for ID verification.

• @ClarePA Its not showing up in the reversals today so assuming its been put through, cheers for heads up anyway :)

• administrators

@celt123 Fab, fingers crossed then!

• £5.06 up, not bad for 5 minutes work

• I've never won anything on the bingo but got sent an invite and a promo code to join costa bingo and I'd get 10 quid.

Only got five quid somplsy4d that as normal but forgot about the withdrawal restrictions. I deposited a tenner - didn't get any opt in or out bonus options and ended up with a fifty pound bonus!

If I deposit another 15 will I be able to withdraw all my cash or do I have to use this 50 bonus?

• @Dilhamidyll68 said in Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free:

I've never won anything on the bingo but got sent an invite and a promo code to join costa bingo and I'd get 10 quid.

Only got five quid somplsy4d that as normal but forgot about the withdrawal restrictions. I deposited a tenner - didn't get any opt in or out bonus options and ended up with a fifty pound bonus!

If I deposit another 15 will I be able to withdraw all my cash or do I have to use this 50 bonus?

You should play it as described; with £65 to play with you should be able to get your tenner back, then anything after that is profit.

• @MioKontic

Thanks, sorry this reply didn't show up for me until today. I took a chance and deposited another 15 which brought my balance to 30. I was then able to withdraw 'and cancel the bonus] was slightly worried as got a message saying they were reviewing it but actually my money was in the account today! So 5 quid up. Yay.

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.