Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free

• administrators

@alun-w said:

@JamesPA if you win nothing, or next to nothing from this, is it worth depositing for the 300% deposit bonus? i was thinking 5-10 pounds maybe 5 as theres not many games to spend it all on.

If 4x wagering then could be worth it, but a gamble.

• I deposited £5 for 300%. I won £6 (big woop!) but did not need to wager £5 for reference.

• Done a few of these and failed each time Im also the unluckiest guy in the world on slots done nearly all of them and won nothing but finally on Frozen Bingo i got a win £19.40.

• I cant make this work, (sorry a newbie) when I try to buy tickets it says I haven't sufficient funds. So what am I doing wrong?
    Many thanks for your help. David

• £11.40 on this, happy days

• £1.08 hmmm is it even worth transferring the money in and then back out lol

• £6.06 on this. Ended up being stupid and deposited £20, so had to deposit another £10 to withdraw. Fingers crossed it works!

• anyone know how long these withdrawals take? withdrew my cash on tuesday and it still says it can be reversed???

• administrators

@celt123 They can take a while, double check your emails though in case they're waiting for ID verification.

• @ClarePA Its not showing up in the reversals today so assuming its been put through, cheers for heads up anyway :)

• administrators

@celt123 Fab, fingers crossed then!

• £5.06 up, not bad for 5 minutes work

• I've never won anything on the bingo but got sent an invite and a promo code to join costa bingo and I'd get 10 quid.

Only got five quid somplsy4d that as normal but forgot about the withdrawal restrictions. I deposited a tenner - didn't get any opt in or out bonus options and ended up with a fifty pound bonus!

If I deposit another 15 will I be able to withdraw all my cash or do I have to use this 50 bonus?

• @Dilhamidyll68 said in Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free:

I've never won anything on the bingo but got sent an invite and a promo code to join costa bingo and I'd get 10 quid.

Only got five quid somplsy4d that as normal but forgot about the withdrawal restrictions. I deposited a tenner - didn't get any opt in or out bonus options and ended up with a fifty pound bonus!

If I deposit another 15 will I be able to withdraw all my cash or do I have to use this 50 bonus?

You should play it as described; with £65 to play with you should be able to get your tenner back, then anything after that is profit.

• @MioKontic

Thanks, sorry this reply didn't show up for me until today. I took a chance and deposited another 15 which brought my balance to 30. I was then able to withdraw 'and cancel the bonus] was slightly worried as got a message saying they were reviewing it but actually my money was in the account today! So 5 quid up. Yay.

• quick question - do you need to be in the room when the game is happening to occur any winnings?

• administrators

@krisdogg said in Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free:

quick question - do you need to be in the room when the game is happening to occur any winnings?

No. You can buy and then leave the room.

• im not really into conspiracies but i have just played Frozen/Crocodile and bingola
    all one after each other and the same people seem to be winning

JUDETATA was one Crocodillo was another on all 3 sites ?
    there was at least 3 others who won on all 3 sites aswell but cannot remember there names

i know its free and risk free no guarantee of winnings but JUDETATA won 7 times including 1 line and full house twice in same game ?

maybe we should add names off regular winners to see if a patten (could be innocent, but no can be that lucky) ?

• administrators

@pecks76 said in Frozen Bingo - £5 Risk-Free:

im not really into conspiracies but i have just played Frozen/Crocodile and bingola
    all one after each other and the same people seem to be winning

JUDETATA was one Crocodillo was another on all 3 sites ?
    there was at least 3 others who won on all 3 sites aswell but cannot remember there names

i know its free and risk free no guarantee of winnings but JUDETATA won 7 times including 1 line and full house twice in same game ?

maybe we should add names off regular winners to see if a patten (could be innocent, but no can be that lucky) ?

Maybe they buy the most tickets?

• I had 2p left of bonus I couldn't spend so figured I'd have to wager 4x, but when double checking the small print it appears that you don't have to anymore. Deposited and withdrew, see if it goes through. My first bingo profit!

"Significant Terms: New players only. No deposit required. Valid credit or debit card must be registered upon sign-up. Bonus amount is £5. No wagering requirements apply. Withdrawal restrictions apply. Bonus available for use on bingo games only. Ts&Cs Apply"

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.