Rio Bingo - £5 Bonus

• administrators

This offer is for new Rio Bingo customers only.

Click here to open an account with Rio Bingo

Open an account Rio Bingo. You do not need to make a deposit at this point, however you will need to attach your debit or credit card details to your account to activate the bonus.

This site is a member of the Dragonfish family. So be sure you do these offers one week at a time.

Open one of the bingo games and buy tickets, if you still have funds remaining then open up another bingo game and buy more tickets. Repeat the process until you have exactly £0 funds left.

The bonus needs to be wagered through eight times (£40) before you can withdraw. If you spend all of your bonus balance before you get a win, then any winnings will go straight into your withdrawable balance.

Wait until all of your games have been played and then refresh your balance to see how much you have won.

Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £20 must be deposited. When you do this you need to opt out of the first deposit bonus. Minimum withdrawal is £30 so ensure you deposit enough to take your total balance above £30. Note that the terms state that players must make at least one Bingo or Instant Game wager to qualify for a withdrawal. However, we have had previous success withdrawing without wagering.

This is risk-free but you aren't guaranteed to make a profit.

• they are offering a 500% first deposit offer deposit 10 play with 60 , will the loop hole work for that as well ?

• Isnt this site, and monkey bingo and crocodile bingo all part of dragon fish? shouldn't we be doing 1 a week? I did foxy earlier, and monkey and crocodile were separate offers so I did them.. But now I realized they are all part of the same company. If the withdrawals hit my bank I should end up with £70 profit, but if I get banned I'll lose £50 D:

• @ray Even if you get banned they should still give you everything back (well they did with me).

• @DarrenPA Do you think the 500% welcome bonus would be worthwhile mate? Seems the same as the other Dragonfish offers which are crazy for profit. Also the fact that this is operated by Cassava Ent maybe needs to be mentioned in the description.. If people are doing the other Dragonfish offers/Monkey/Croc bingo they may not realise that these are all owned by the same parent company. Cassava are hot on gubbing and withholding funds for bonus abuse.

Cheers mate

• as usually £0

• Should have waited until the daytime to do this one really as per the other bingo offers but I was bored now so thought sod it! Lol! Won £7.53 and straight in to cash balance. Thank you!

• £24.57, nice start to the day :)

• Won £11 but reinvested it and got up to £33! so deposited the £20 then withdrew (opting out of bonus as you mention) cheers

• @donny-lengman I thought the same and it does need mentioning... I done monkey bingo yesterday and made a profit so I wont be touching this one until at least 7 days has passed

• @donny-lengman said:

@DarrenPA Do you think the 500% welcome bonus would be worthwhile mate? Seems the same as the other Dragonfish offers which are crazy for profit. Also the fact that this is operated by Cassava Ent maybe needs to be mentioned in the description.. If people are doing the other Dragonfish offers/Monkey/Croc bingo they may not realise that these are all owned by the same parent company. Cassava are hot on gubbing and withholding funds for bonus abuse.

Cheers mate

I always wonder if this is worth doing? Any insights?

• @Bertos84 Bugger, didn't know this. I've made profit on MonkeyBingo and this offer. I've withdrawn from Monkey. Is it wise I don't withdraw from this one until the money has come in from monkey and hope that I don't get picked up?

• Yes just leave it in there until your other withdrawal hits your bank...

• @Hobbsy21 I've personally done really well off previous %500 bingo bonus offers (888 ladies, Robinhood, Costa). So I would definitely do this, but will give it time between the offers (normally a week like PA say). The profit you can get from a £10 signup can be crazy on these! I Hit that Deal or No Deal offer up the other day and came out with £558 after hitting a jackpot and also had a nice £496 win on 888ladies so I'm always keen to give these a rinse.

• @DarrenPA any idea whether the 500% bonus on this site will work the same as costa etc? thanks

• The 500% (or 300% on some of these similar ´smaller´ sites) can be done the same but due to lack of rooms it will be difficult to get rid of all the money. i´ve done it a couple of times when they offered the bonus on deposits of £5, that way you dont have as much to get rid of. I first did it on croc bingo and won nothing but then repeated on frozen and won a tenner - so basically broke even.

• Just won £175 excluding £60 bonus and when i went to withdraw they said they voided all my funds except £100 which im able to withdraw because im a "non-funded account" I depostied £20 into the account before withdrawing! Anyone know if il get all my winning back?

• How can you do the 1st deposit bonus... If you have to deposit to withdraw from the £10 risk free offer?
    These sites use real money before bonus.. So you can;t leave winnings in there while you get the 1st dep bonus... Or am I missing something?

• Moderators

@thetechnoindian said:

How can you do the 1st deposit bonus... If you have to deposit to withdraw from the £10 risk free offer?
    These sites use real money before bonus.. So you can;t leave winnings in there while you get the 1st dep bonus... Or am I missing something?

The instructions say to not accept the first deposit bonus.

• @davybhoy1983 said:

@thetechnoindian said:

How can you do the 1st deposit bonus... If you have to deposit to withdraw from the £10 risk free offer?

The instructions say to not accept the first deposit bonus.

Cheers mate... I couldn't see a box or anything to decline it, but when I withdrew, it forfeited i, so that was ok...
    Just wondered how I could do the 1st dep bonus too...

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.