Virgin Games

• administrators

Discuss the Virgin Games offer in this thread. (No longer worth doing).
    http://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/bingo-virgin-games/

• @MaxPA said:

http://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/bingo-virgin-games/

I've had good results so far on the bingo, most winners and if I lost it was only a couple of quid. But the rooms seem to be packed on this one, bought my first 110 quids worth and got absolutely nothing. Doesn't seem like the risk free way is possible cos even at the early hours of the morning there are 30+ people in rooms

• Lost the whole £100 on this today :(
    Only won 2 games and they were both split pots.

• I can only see one 75 ball game open (Voyage) is that just because of the time of day or am I missing something? :confused:

• no your not missing owt - only one 75ball and its being linked across all four of these sites. just for it at a semi quiet time...

• @Jez said:

no your not missing owt - only one 75ball and its being linked across all four of these sites. just for it at a semi quiet time...

So how many games can I expect to be open at any one time?

And what time is best to do this offer?
    (PA Site only states times to avoid) :confused:

• @JoeCash youll ony find one 75 ball running on virgin/heart/fab/caesars. and it will be linked across all four sites. you can see from the chat how many folks are on your site vs the number of players in the game - it rarely adds up... this is a linked game (they all use same software).

youll get a lot of folks just like you scheduling buys through the wee small hours - and i'm no expert here but for me the best time was 6am to 10am for small player numbers and 40 odd quid jackpots (good for playing through your "real money". when it comes to playing through into the bonus money i went for either 11pm to 1am or 11am to noon. seemed to be a reasonable amount of playing folk vs pot size (40 to 50 folks playing for 100 quid pots) you have to hope for a few small wins playing the real cash through to wage as much as poss then hope one or two big wins come in ehn playing through the rest of the bonus funds. youll need at least one decent win to meet the wagering and come out level and then fingers crossed for more to give you a good pay day.

on another note i could not find anything to say my mrs was not able to sign up as well... and this morning she withdrew a tad under 140quid via paypal against the 67 deposit on Fab.

I can now also really recommend paypal deposit/withdraw for a quick trunaround... decisded to try just gettign through it quick thus 67 in at 11pm last night - played late shift till 1am and then this morning 6am to 9am and all the money was back in paypal 2hours after requesting at 11am!

caviat all this... ITS NOT RISK FREE (rtfm) - i lost 100 on heart but overall this really is good value to my eyes (and wallet!).

• also just to say on the paypal thing... unlike the bookies where paypal may seem a bit odd as first deposit i'd reckon the bingo world is allot more amenable to paypal and see more... must be a lot of wifes flogging of the blokes toys and ploughing the proceeds into bingo/slots :)

• @Jez said:

@JoeCash youll ony find one 75 ball running on virgin/heart/fab/caesars. and it will be linked across all four sites. you can see from the chat how many folks are on your site vs the number of players in the game - it rarely adds up... this is a linked game (they all use same software).

youll get a lot of folks just like you scheduling buys through the wee small hours - and i'm no expert here but for me the best time was 6am to 10am for small player numbers and 40 odd quid jackpots (good for playing through your "real money". when it comes to playing through into the bonus money i went for either 11pm to 1am or 11am to noon. seemed to be a reasonable amount of playing folk vs pot size (40 to 50 folks playing for 100 quid pots) you have to hope for a few small wins playing the real cash through to wage as much as poss then hope one or two big wins come in ehn playing through the rest of the bonus funds. youll need at least one decent win to meet the wagering and come out level and then fingers crossed for more to give you a good pay day.

on another note i could not find anything to say my mrs was not able to sign up as well... and this morning she withdrew a tad under 140quid via paypal against the 67 deposit on Fab.

I can now also really recommend paypal deposit/withdraw for a quick trunaround... decisded to try just gettign through it quick thus 67 in at 11pm last night - played late shift till 1am and then this morning 6am to 9am and all the money was back in paypal 2hours after requesting at 11am!

caviat all this... ITS NOT RISK FREE (rtfm) - i lost 100 on heart but overall this really is good value to my eyes (and wallet!).

Jez, thanks for the info - much appreciated!

Not done bad on the bingo offers so far, hit a decent win on Think so all good here..... :relaxed:

• Not sure if this is the right thread for this post, maybe it belongs in gubbed or the mistakes thread?
    Either way it happened while playing a virigin bingo offer so I will post it here and let admin edit/move as they say fit.....:relaxed:

DON'T JOKE ABOUT BEING SKINT IN CHAT!

I simply typed "I hope I win soon because I need to pay my rent".

Earnt myself a 1 month ban from Virgin and all associated bingo sites, it was apparently under there responsible gaming policy LOL.

If they really cared about victims of gambling would they actually run multiple sites that profit from peoples gambling loses? And actively encourage people to gamble by offering "welcome bonuses"??

Anyway, I hit a fullhouse and ended up wining £136 which they have now refunded :satisfied:

• Think it's worth updating the Gamesys offers - they now offer advance buys which makes the lower risk option much easier/more attractive. You no longer have to stay up until 2am to get this done!

• Virgin has updated the T&C for their opening offer and you now need to wager 800, not the 400 the PA site shows. This makes it a lot more difficult so think twice before you deposit. I have been caught out here, presumed the forum or offer page would have had this covered.

• @theflyingmig1 yes just read the terms it said 4 x the bonus now but if you joined before 1500 0n the 9th you can still use 2 x . i have checked back and joined at 1508 on the 9th . so i am going on chat to ask them if i can have 2x if they say no i am withdrawing my 100 .

• administrators

@theflyingmig1 said:

Virgin has updated the T&C for their opening offer and you now need to wager 800, not the 400 the PA site shows. This makes it a lot more difficult so think twice before you deposit. I have been caught out here, presumed the forum or offer page would have had this covered.

Offers can change at any time. You should always check the terms before you start.

• I'm doing this now, just seen message from @theflyingmig1 . I joined Virgin on 10th and have just done the £400 wagering to find it says I've done 52% in my Virgin account. Therefore, I came back to the forum... I still have the PA offer page up on my screen and, @SamPA , have just hit the link again and it still says wager £400.

When I'm paying for a service, it's not good to say "offers change at any time" and leave it at that. I'm paying to have valid offers with the ts and cs already read for me. Can it be updated asap or taken down so no one else loses out? Grrr, not having a good Monday...!

My ts and cs on Virgin still say 2x so I'm going onto chat to see if I can wangle it with them.

Wish me luck!

• administrators

@moorehypno said:

When I'm paying for a service, it's not good to say "offers change at any time" and leave it at that. I'm paying to have valid offers with the ts and cs already read for me.

Actually, one of the first things we teach you in basic training is to always read the terms yourself. This is simply the way it is and is something you have to get used to. A bookie can update their terms at literally any time and in short time-frames it's simply not possible to keep on top of that (particularly when they havent even bothered to update their own website).

If your terms say 2x Virgin will have to honour it. If they don't threaten to report them to IBAS or the Gambling Commission.

• administrators

And take a dated screenshot as proof

• Thanks @SamPA I'm still onto them now. They're not budging at the moment. Supervisor going to look at it in 48 hours they say.

• Still worth doing. 200% bonus. aim for big win on slots (+1000)

• I've got £40 ish left in the account. That's not my money though, is it, it's bonus money. If I do nothing with it, it will expire and I'll have lost £100. Might as well punt it on bingo or, as @howell796 suggests, put it on slots.

Would you agree?

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.