Heart Bingo

• administrators

This offer is no longer worth doing.

• This post is deleted!

• Check your spam emails during / after this offer. I finished and had already withdrawn to find a spam email a few days later saying I had won £25 cash on something. Logged in and withdrew it no wagering required.

• Just like like I thought, I knew it was very unlikely to be able to win anything from a bingo site and with such a rediculous house edge and no way of lowering the wagering requirements, your better of gambling it on sports. If you don't want to lose any money don't do this offer, long term value is based on averages, which isa Gamble and could end up losing on every none risk free offer

• @anthonys95 I've only done 3 so far and I'm up about £100, that includes one I messed up and lost £50 on. I think they are well worth doing, just don't rush them and take some time to get to know the rooms and how many players are in etc before you start.

• Hiya all, new to bingo, been reading all bumf on main PA site; in the main site it says on some to buy tickets at times like 2-6am, other 1-5pm. how do you know for which it's the 2-6am, and when the 1-5pm? I know nothing about bingo, never done it, but enough about numbers side of things.

• 100 down on this one. didnt make it through the wagering requirement. i'm up considerably on the others but just to re-iterate you can bust out on these deals if you go the quick way!

• @Jez What do you mean by 'the quick way'? Is that the 2-6am stint?

• @girl_new_to_this on all these ones you can play in near empty rooms (risk free) or just at quietish time (with risk). see the linky above and its described.

issue now is with so many folks (no doubt a few from here every day!) on one of these four sites every morning, and the 75 ball being linked across all 4 its very hard to find a time where you are close to alone. thus i went the route of playing mid morning on these offers. best for me has been around 40 players with £70 jackpots... win a few of those and your going to be up. if it goes badly (as it did for me on heart) you do not hit enough wins and bust out before playing through the required tickets. like most this stuff though it seems the odds are still in yourfavour that youll come out of the four deals being up even if one does go wrong.

• Hi, the goalposts seem to have moved for the Gamesy bingo group offers. I have done Fabulousbingo and largely due to the "Snap" Rome game room made £67profit. However, just looking at the other Gamesys (Heart and Ceasars) a change in Terms & Conditions has come into with effect from 12th October, which now reads:-

"4B: This section 4B applies to you if you accepted a bonus on or after 3pm BST on October 12th 2015.

For each bonus (including, but not limited to, the Welcome Bonus and Reload Bonuses) unless otherwise specified in any bonus-specific rules, you must wager 4 times the value of such bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account. Please note that using any bonus to purchase advance tickets or to wager in advance of the relevant game or event occurring (including, but not limited to, bingo tickets purchased in advance of the bingo game starting) will not cause the bonus to expire or satisfy the wagering requirements unless and until the relevant games or wagers have completed and the value of your bonus has been wagered through four times."
    Am I right in thinking that we should probably now give these a swerve?

• administrators

@VeryQuirky1 said:

Hi, the goalposts seem to have moved for the Gamesy bingo group offers. I have done Fabulousbingo and largely due to the "Snap" Rome game room made £67profit. However, just looking at the other Gamesys (Heart and Ceasars) a change in Terms & Conditions has come into with effect from 12th October, which now reads:-

"4B: This section 4B applies to you if you accepted a bonus on or after 3pm BST on October 12th 2015.

For each bonus (including, but not limited to, the Welcome Bonus and Reload Bonuses) unless otherwise specified in any bonus-specific rules, you must wager 4 times the value of such bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account. Please note that using any bonus to purchase advance tickets or to wager in advance of the relevant game or event occurring (including, but not limited to, bingo tickets purchased in advance of the bingo game starting) will not cause the bonus to expire or satisfy the wagering requirements unless and until the relevant games or wagers have completed and the value of your bonus has been wagered through four times."

At 4 times wagering it is not really worth it no.

• administrators

@VeryQuirky1 said:

Hi, the goalposts seem to have moved for the Gamesy bingo group offers. I have done Fabulousbingo and largely due to the "Snap" Rome game room made £67profit. However, just looking at the other Gamesys (Heart and Ceasars) a change in Terms & Conditions has come into with effect from 12th October, which now reads:-

@DarrenPA can you look at this please

• @VeryQuirky1 hi , I got caught on this yesterday , I checked the t&cs and it said 2x bonus ( probably because i signed up a few days ago ) but when i started to play i checked the wagering requirements and after winning a few houses and down to around £40 I was still only on 17% . I got fed up and finished losing it all on 38% .
    I also withdrew my £100 sign up from virgin as their t&cs have changed .
    We have absolutely 0 chance on 4x .

• Banned

Wager has changed on this too. T&Cs state they changed on 12th October 4xBonus

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• administrators

@Benito1 you cannot advertise for people to sign up under your referral link on the forum.

• Banned

@JamesPA Okay no problem.

• @JamesPA said:

@Benito1 you cannot advertise for people to sign up under your referral link on the forum.

Not only was he advertising here but sending PM's too. Safe to say I didn't follow it up as I haven't a clue who he is/was 😀

• administrators

@MioKontic said:

@JamesPA said:

Not only was he advertising here but sending PM's too. Safe to say I didn't follow it up as I haven't a clue who he is/was 😀

Yes, he has been messaging A LOT of people. Dealt with now.

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.