Caesars Bingo

• administrators

This offer is no longer worth doing.

• made £236 profit from this bingo offer - played sat between 11am and 15pm kept buying ione ticket after the other and had a lucky streak in winnings.

• Can you not advance buy on this as i can't see an option?

• no i could not see that either when I played just kept buying tickets game after game took a few hours but got their in the end -

• This could be costly

• £190 profit on this one. did between 6am and 10am on 75 ball alone. mostly around 30 to 50 players with £40 to £80 pots.

• Started this last night, done half of the wagering between 11.30pm and 1.30am, probably a bad idea as there was about 70 people in the rooms. Finished it this morning between 10am and 11am and had between 30-40 players. Ended up £34 up

• @Napoleon How do you skip through the rooms mate ? Im lost on this one

• Where does it show the 'FULL HOUSE £30 or more' guys ???? Is it the Game Jackpot

''''When your balance eventually does drop below £200, continue with the same strategy, but only buy tickets on games that have a decent sized full house (so around £30 or more). '''

Do you just buy the max tickets and then wait 5 mins before the next game ?

Also Pal198, Jez, did you do the risk free way or none risk free way ?

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 19.06.05.png

• Yea, the Full House is the game jackpot.

Good luck :)

Aya

• @adamellisdj said:

@Napoleon How do you skip through the rooms mate ? Im lost on this one

Sorry I didn't see your question before! Did you manage to finish it? I've done a few in the last few days but if I remember correctly this one you can't advance buy so I just sat up working on the laptop while buying tickets for each game before it started. So just checking it every 5 minutes and buying max before the next starts.

• @Napoleon

Hey bud, not done them yet. Can i ask a few questions

1. how long does it usually take
    2. whats the best time
    3. What have you won from these

• @adamellisdj said:

@Napoleon

Hey bud, not done them yet. Can i ask a few questions

1. how long does it usually take
    2. whats the best time
    3. What have you won from these

If you can advance buy tickets then it really doesn't take long at all, just buy a load for the next few games and then check back after a while. In the ones where advance buy doesn't seem to work it took a few hours. But you don't have to sit there watching it all the time just keep going back or do something else like other offers or mug bets etc while the games are playing, as soon as one starts you can buy tickets for the next game. I would say keep an eye on the games you're buying into though, once there is too many players I think the risk is higher, but the winnings are also higher. Best to go for lower risk really.

Personally I found the best time to play around 8am to 11am, or 2pm to 4pm. I think that's because stay at home parents who play it are out on school runs at those times.

I've done a few offers which have worked out as roughly
    £70 profit
    £45 profit
    £53 profit
    £27 loss
    £100 loss ( got really unlucky with Ceasers and only won 2 games which were both a split pot)

As you can see from my profit/loss on these I'm not the best to give advice but hopefully it helps you understand it better.

• @Napoleon you've done a few over a few days you say? Is that Heart, Caesar, etc - i.e. different Gamesys ones? Is that ok i.e. have you not been caught out? I did Heart yesterday and was going to leave it a while, that's all.

• Just a heads up they've changed the bonus to maximum £20 now.

• Banned

@padster said:

Just a heads up they've changed the bonus to maximum £20 now.

Yep i can confirm this too

• @xxDollyDayxx said:

@padster said:

Just a heads up they've changed the bonus to maximum £20 now.

Yep i can confirm this too

guys where did you see that? i think max is 200£ i'm copy paste the t&c line for first deposit bonus:

1. The First Deposit Bonus you receive will be 200% of your first deposit, up to a maximum deposit of £100. By way of example: (a) if you deposit £10, you will receive a First Deposit Bonus of £20, which means that you will have £30 credit in your member account to use on the website; and (b) if you deposit £100, you will receive a First Deposit Bonus of £200, which means that you will have £300 credit in your member account to use on the website. The maximum First Deposit Bonus you can receive is £200

• administrators

Not seeing a max bonus of £20??

upload-69e99ecc-899b-4e0c-9cc7-58a749f35c0f

• Banned

@JamesPA said:

U will see when u go to deposit

• administrators

@xxDollyDayxx said:

@JamesPA said:

U will see when u go to deposit

Can you screenshot for me please and then I can pass on to the promo team. I have already done this offer so can't sign up again to check.

Looks like your connection to Matched Betting Forum and Discussion at Profit Accumulator was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.